Registration has two phases:
Priority Registration in early January for:
• Returning students
• New students who are siblings of current students
• ALL preschoolers and kindergarteners
• New students whose families are members of our partnering parishes
Open Registration beginning the last Sunday in January for:
• Non—parishioner families with students entering grades preschool-8 who have no relationship to the school at this time
• Returning and sibling students’ registrations will be handled through the school
For new families:
• If you are a member of one of our partnering parishes, contact your parish office for tuition information. Contact school for registration paperwork.
• If you are not a member of one of our partnering parishes, contact the school directly.
Your registration papers will include several forms, some of which will simply be “one per family” while others are “one per student.” In addition, current reports cards, birth certificates, and baptismal certificates will be requested. Please read and follow the forms carefully.
PLEASE NOTE that incomplete forms/fees or missing documentation will result in the application being returned to you.
At the time of registration, a $TBD (non-refundable) registration fee is required to secure your child(ren)’s space(s).
No student may be excluded from John Paul II Catholic School solely because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or ancestry.
*For a more complete discussion of our Admissions policies, please contact our office staff at (513) 521-0860 or review our handbook.