John Paul II Catholic School, in partnership with the parents, parishes, and greater communities, provides a quality, Christ-centered Catholic education. We nurture the spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social development of all students and empower them to become valuable members of their church, school, and community. Our Catholic identity is lived as we pray and learn together.
- We believe that each student is a valued individual with unique spiritual, physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- We believe that the commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- We believe that all aspects of student learning are the focus of our school.
- We believe that all students can learn.
- We believe that students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- We believe that teacher, administrators, parents, students and the community share in the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.