How To Apply
Prospective Families > How To Apply
The 2023-2024 new student registration process is underway for grades Pre-K (4 & 5 year olds - must be 4 by September 30) through 8th Grade. Call (513)521-0860 or email email@example.com to set up a private tour and receive a registration packet.
John Paul II Catholic School is a strong nurturing family environment, creating connections among students, teacher and parents. We are a community of families working together to foster our children’s growth in their connection with Jesus throughout their learning experiences. In keeping with the practices of St. John Paul II, our school welcomes all families to join our community where Jesus is the center of all learning.
John Paul registration has two phases:
Priority Registration in early January for:
- Returning students
- New students who are siblings of current students
- ALL preschoolers and kindergartners
- New students whose families are members of our partnering parishes
Open Registration beginning the last Sunday in January for:
- Parishioner and Non—parishioner families with students entering grades PreK-8 who have no relationship to the school at this time
PLEASE NOTE that incomplete forms/fees or missing documentation will result in the application being returned to you.
At the time of registration, a $225 (non-refundable) family registration fee is required to secure your child(ren)’s space(s).
No student may be excluded from John Paul II Catholic School solely because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or ancestry.
* For a more complete discussion of our Admissions policies, please contact our office staff at (513) 521-0860 or review our handbook.
- If you are a member of one of our partnering parishes, contact your parish office for tuition information. Contact school for registration paperwork.
- If you are not a member of one of our partnering parishes, contact the school directly. Your registration papers will include several forms, some of which will simply be “one per family” while others are “one per student.”
In addition, current reports cards, birth certificates, and baptismal certificates will be requested. Please read and follow the forms carefully.